With a package holiday you won't need to worry about booking everything separately, because flights, transfers, travel insurance, and accommodation is included in the price. You'll also find that many of our packages include all those nice little extras like in-flight meals and a representative in the resort too.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 define a 'package holiday' as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
- The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries - free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant - it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
- The holiday must be sold at an inclusive price.
Package holidays are required by law under the Package Travel Regulations to be financially protected.
to book a holiday with Jet 2, Thomas Cook, TUI.